Camp Hope Missionary Application
Missionary Application Form Requirements
Valley to Mountaintop Missionary
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “your God reigns!” Isaiah 52:7
Requirements of a Camp Hope Missionary
1. Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Must have a sincere love for children especially high risk children.
3. Model a lifestyle consistent with Christian leadership.
4. Commitment to a sincere love and pursuit of Jesus Christ and the
works of His Kingdom through prayer, worship, and meditation
of God’s word.
5. Must be 18 years or older to serve as a Camp Hope missionary or be approved by Louis or Carrie Nelson
6. Must be a team player and share the responsibilities of the group
but be willing and able to meet kids where they are at in any given
situation at any time.
7. Submitting an application does NOT mean you will automatically be chosen as a Camp Hope missionary. The application process is something we take very seriously and will be prayerfully considered.
• You must be able to attend posted manditory training times.
If you are interested in joining a great team. Contact us and we will get you an application!